- 3pc of boiled boneless chicken
- 2 sticks of margarine
- 2pkg of stove top stuffing
- 1 small can of mushrooms
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 can of chicken cream soup
- 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth
- Melt margarine and add stuffing mix. Mix well.
- Spread 3/4 of mixture to bottom of casserole bowl.
- Lay crumbled chicken pieces on top.
- Spread mushrooms over top of chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
- Mix sour cream, soup, and 1 cup of broth until smooth.
- “Spoon” mixture over top chicken and mushrooms.
- Cover with remaining dressing mix.
- Pour remaining 1/2 cup of broth over top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 45mins