- big can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1lbs-1.25lbs of stew steak
- 1.5 cups of mushrooms
- 2 cups of dieced white onions
- 1 red onion
- couple diced small red potatoes
- couple of carrots
- italian seasoning
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- In an oiled pan, pour all of the white onions in and brown the stew steak in them.
- After the onions and steak have cooked a bit, put them off to the side.
- Mix the potatoes in with the mushrooms and a couple slices of the red onion and cook them in a pan with some oil.
- While the veggies are cooking, add 2tbsp of italian seasoning and 1tbsp of garlic powder.
- Add the stew steaks and some of the diced white onions and cook the steak most of the way.
- While that’s cooking dice up some carrots and get the cream of mushroom ready(I used milk).
- Add all of the veggies and meat to the soup.
- Finally, cook the soup on low to medium for 30 mins or so.